Equipped with flexible features and a robust power amplifier section, the Fathom® SA-600W is an ideal choice to drive a custom subwoofer system in home theater and home audio systems. The full set of Fathom® signal processing features is included, along with additional DSP features, managed through an intuitively designed onboard interface. With its precisely engineered switching power supply and proprietary Class-D amplifier topology, the SA-600W is capable of efficiently delivering up to 600 watts of continuous power.
The SA-600W includes the following features:
- Pristine, stereo audio circuit pathways used throughout
- Intuitive interface with LCD display provides detailed control of on-board settings and functions
- On-board, 2-way active crossover (12/24 dB per octave), capable of supporting a stereo system with a low-pass filtered subwoofer output and high-pass filtered line outputs to feed the main speakers’ amplifier
- Built-in, optimized equalizer curves for use with JL Audio subwoofers systems
- Fixed or variable level control options
- Selectable polarity control (0 or 180 degrees) to optimize subwoofer integration
- Programmable delay controls for the SA-600W’s subwoofer outputs and line outputs.
- E.L.F. (Extreme Low Frequency) trim applies equalizer cut or boost at 25 Hz (-12 to + 3 dB) to tailor a subwoofer’s response for a particular room.
- D.A.R.O. (Digital Automatic Room Optimization) automatically measures and corrects in-room response to optimize low frequency performance (requires optional JL Audio calibration microphone – CAL-MIC1 – sold separately)
- Three band parametric equalizer with configurable center frequency, Q and gain, to further optimize subwoofer system response
- Grounded or Isolated input mode options for quiet, noise-free performance
- Stereo, high-level inputs accept direct connection from amplified receiver outputs when no line level signal is available.
- Wireless signal connectivity is available via the optional JLink™ Transmitter/Receiver system (JLink™ TRX – sold separately).
- Automatic turn-on options via signal sensing or 12V trigger. 12V input and output triggers to control additional SA-600Ws or peripheral equipment
- Front-mounted USB port and DFU button provides easy access to update firmware.
- Versatile mounting options for table-top setups or rack-mount installations.